Pastry Demi Chef de Partie - London
Pastry Demi Chef de Partie - Annabel’s - Mayfair, London
We are looking for motivated and highly skilled Pastry Demi Chef de Partie and Chef de Partie to join the Kitchen brigade at Annabel’s, part of The Birley Clubs.
The Birley Clubs encompasses some of London’s finest private members clubs; Annabel’s, Mark’s Club, Harry’s Bar, George and Bath & Racquets all based in Mayfair. Arguably one of London’s most iconic members clubs founded in 1963, Annabel’s is the only one of its kind; a members-only dancing and dining club offering sophisticated entertainment and excellent food in the heart of Mayfair.
As Demi Chef de Partie you will support the Chef de Partie to ensure the smooth running of the section with all dishes leaving the section being of the highest quality and presentation. You must have a passion for developing your skills and knowledge to enable you to progress in the kitchen.
We are ideally looking for a Pastry Demi Chef who has:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Pastry Demi Chef
- Experience working as a Pastry Chef in a high volume and fast paced restaurant
- Gained a qualification in pastry
- A passion for pastry with a desire to learn and develop skills
- An excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
We offer our employees:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Provision of chef whites and shoes
- 6 shifts per week
- Overtime paid for additional shifts worked
- A full induction programme as part of the pre-opening team
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Life assurance cover
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team, working in a fast paced and vibrant restaurant environment where you will be able to develop your knowledge and skills we would love to hear from you!
Apply for Pastry Demi Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly