Head Pastry Chef - London
Head Pastry Chef - Sexy Fish London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and creative Head Pastry Chef to join the Kitchen brigade at Sexy Fish, part of Caprice Holdings.
Based on Berkeley Square Sexy Fish has a capacity for up to 190 covers on the ground floor and a stunning private dining space on the lower ground floor. The restaurant is vibrant, glamorous with high energy focusing on the finest quality ingredients to create an Asian inspired menu with a focus on Japan.
As Head Pastry Chef you will:
- Have a passion for creating high quality desserts with the ability to show creativity
- A desire to continuously learn and develop your pastry skills.
- Take responsibility for the effective execution of the dishes in the section
- Ensure consistent presentation and the highest standards are achieved at all times.
- Be able to develop the more junior members of the brigade, taking pride in passing on knowledge.
- Effectively communicate across all sections of the kitchen.
- Comply with all health & safety and food safety policies and procedures.
We are ideally looking for candidates who:
- Currently are Head Pastry Chef, or highly experienced Pastry Sous Chef looking for next promotion
- Have worked in high quality restaurants
- Be passionate about delivering high quality pastry dishes using the finest ingredients
- Are strong communicators and enjoy being part of a large team
- An excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
We offer our employees:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Provision of chef whites and shoes
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Life assurance cover
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Staff discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
Head Chef - London Easy Apply!