Coach - Sussex
Casual Coach - Sussex
Chelsea FC Foundation is seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and reliable coaches to support and develop their expanding community programmes in Sussex in the following areas Midhurst, Chichester, Worthing, Littlehampton and Brighton. Delivering high quality football and sport based activities in a variety of environments including schools, colleges, local clubs and youth clubs.
Qualifications and Requirement
- Hold a minimum FA Level 2 Football Qualification
- We may at times look for assistant coaches with a level 1 qualification.
- Hold a clean driving license & have their own transport
- Live within easy reach of the working area stated above
- Hold current and valid First Aid & Safeguarding Children certificates
- Availability to work during the whole school day, evenings, weekends and / or school holidays
- Knowledge and experience of working / coaching within a school environment
- Knowledge and experience of working with competitive teams and/or grass roots football clubs
- Knowledge and experience of community/social Inclusion initiatives
- Knowledge and experience of monitoring and evaluation