Sales Supervisor - Wembley
Sales Supervisor - ProCook Wembley, London
Hours: Full Time (20 Hrs p/w) 5 days out of 7
Reporting to: Store Manager
Supervisor/Team leader Experience: 1 year (desirable)
To ensure customer expectation is exceeded every time delivered using in-depth product knowledge achieving great results.
- Sales to target requirement
- Ensure customer service is maximized through superior product knowledge
- Store environment to meet company and customer expectations
- Train other employees in this specialist product area
- Sales, Average Order Value, Costs, Reporting, Stock file accuracy
- Manager, Customer, and Visit feedback
- Staff Morale, Training, Development, and Retention
- Adherence to Profiles, Promotions
- Audit results
Specific areas of responsibility:
- Top line sales growth against company targets
- Provide specialist customer service in this area
- Build knowledge of other brands and retail offers - feedback as appropriate.
- Manage stock file accuracy in your area
- Maintenance of basic Store standards to include storage areas
- Adhere to Company guidelines on Promotions, POS and Profiles.
- Adhere to Company Health & Safety policies and procedures
- To be customer-focused
- Clear effective communicator
- Planned and highly organized
- Able to analyse data and action accordingly
- Attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- Computer literate – Word, Excel.
Ways to apply candidates need to fill the form and hand it over or email as per below.
Apply for Sales Supervisor - Wembley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly