Chef De Partie
We are seeking an experienced Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen Team at Tracy Park
In return, we offer our Chefs a competitive salary depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
We are seeking a talented Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen Team to help deliver a fantastic experience for our guests dining within our Masons Restaurant and Bars.
The ideal CDP will have the following skills and experience:
- High standards of food preparation and presentation
- Ensuring that all food stuffs are stored correctly and stocks are rotated in line with the food hygiene regulations
- Ensuring food wastage is kept to a minimum
- Ensuring temperature and delivery checks are carried out and recorded
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health & safety, hygiene and food safety
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Be passionate about delivering quality food and excellent customer service
- Be efficient, organised and work well within a team
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation and Food Safety in Catering Certification
Tracy Park is a hotel resort with two championship golf courses, meeting and events facilities, restaurant and private dining rooms set in an area of ‘Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Tracy Park sits between Bath and Bristol just 5 minutes south of the M4 Junction 18.
We offer a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- A Competitive Salary
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Company discounts for you and your family
Live in accommodation may be available.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.