Chart Hills is an award winning course designed by Sir Nick Faldo. Sitting in the High Weald of Kent, the course and clubhouse are easily accessible from major routes into the county. An ideal situation for weddings and private functions, Chart Hills enjoys quiet, uninterrupted views across its 200 acres of parkland course complete with Oak woodlands and lakes.
We are seeking a Kitchen Porter to work within our Kitchen team to ensure that the kitchen and equipment are kept clean to our high standards and to assist the kitchen and food service staff.
- Ensuring that all areas and equipment are cleaned to the highest of standards
- To maintain a high degree of personal and kitchen hygiene and food safety
- To ensure that equipment is stored correctly, allocated to correct areas and that all breakages are reported
- To assist the kitchen and food service staff in the fetching and carrying of food and equipment
- To ensure that the correct cleaning procedures are followed in respect of chemicals and equipment and follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
- Organised and can work well under pressure
- Works well within a team
When applying please advise your preferred days/hours of work.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training & development, free on-site parking, company uniform, contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.