Kitchen Porter 16hrs - Surrey
Langshott Manor Hotel, part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
4 Red Star, Award winning Elizabethan Manor House set in 3 acres of stunning grounds with an ancient moat. 22 bedroom hotel with the many charming lounges all with open fires as well as the sumptuous 3 Rosette Mulberry Restaurant.
Please see our website for a full list of facilities and bedrooms.
A cheerful, energetic person with a good eye for detail is needed to assist our Chefs with the smooth running of the Kitchen at Langshott Manor Hotel.
Without a clean, well presented environment with clean, hot plates a kitchen fails. You will be key to us achieving excellent standards for our guests by supporting our chefs with the following duties;
• Completing general kitchen cleaning duties
• Operating the dishwasher to ensure all cutlery, crockery is cleaned in a timely fashion, stacked and ready for service
• Refilling the hot plate ready for service each dining session to ensure guests get hot food!
• Deep cleaning tasks as outlined on the kitchens cleaning schedule
• Delivery through all these tasks of exceptional kitchen hygiene standards
• Assisting in providing a safe, secure and appealing environment by adhering to the company Health &Safety Policies ensuring all kitchen areas are compliant.
• Assisting Chefs with some basic food preparation.
• Ensuring the effective disposal of rubbish using compactor where required.
• Keeping the outside spaces clean and tidy.
• Working early and late shifts with hours falling between the hours of 10am and 11pm.
• No formal qualifications required but a good standard of English
• Good eye for detail
• Energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced volume environment
• Previous employment in a food service business helpful
Age related National Minimum Rate applies, Up to £7.83 per hour
- 16 hours per week guaranteed
- 4 weeks holiday
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday