Host/Food Runners - Oxford
We are on the outlook for people who are passionate about anything food and drink and would like to start their career within an award winning business in Oxford. We offer a wide range of specialise beers and a palace of over 120 different gins. The food we offer is made from the finest ingredients and cooked by our specialise chefs with love and passion.
As a Host, roles will include meet and greet guests, taking reservations and ensuring each guest has an opportunity to dine with us. You will be part of our lovely team and embrace our family culture, your energy is infectious and you won’t compromise on our standards. You will thrive in a busy environment and love meeting new people.
Experience with reservation systems and high volume restaurants would be preferred but not essential.
What we expect from you:
- Passion for people and hospitality
- Great communication skills
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Available evenings and weekends
- Over 18 years of age
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Flexibility in working patterns
- Ability to work through Holiday season
- Competitive salary with service charge
- 28 Days Paid Holiday
- Visionary and super exciting concept
- Bags of opportunity to grow & develop
- 50% off your food bill in our Dining Rooms
- Work in a team of like-minded, welcoming people
- Team parties
- Free team food
- Discount team beer