Sales Administrator - Christchurch
Sales Administrator - Hoburne Development Christchurch
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join our friendly team as a Residential Property Sales Administrator. Formed in 1958 and with over 50 years’ experience in construction and development, Hoburne Development have undertaken projects from luxury houses to commercial buildings. All our projects and developments are managed by a small team who take pride in ensuring that every property is finished to our high standards.
You will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude and a “can do” mentality who is keen to showcase your experience. So, with lots of variety this will be an exciting challenge to provide administration and sales support for all property sales at our residential parks, Hoburne Farm Estate, ad-hoc developments and other properties from the Company’s rental portfolio, including houses, flats, shops and industrial units.
Experience of sales administration plus a keen interest in property would be a distinct advantage. But above all we are looking for a proactive, customer focussed Sales Administrator who will always strive to create the best standards and customer experience possible.
The successful candidate will:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Be driven and used to working to, and achieving sales targets
- Have demonstrable experience of delivering property elements to existing and new customers
- Provide customer service excellence at all times
- Be able to broker internal and external relationships to ensure effective business solutions and resolve conflict where necessary
- Be flexible, resourceful, responds positively to change, and works effectively under pressure to deal with conflicting priorities
- Show confidence in own judgement and capability
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide evidence of effective IT skills particularly Microsoft Office.
This is a full-time role primarily based at our Hoburne Group Support Services office in Christchurch, Dorset. You will be required to spend approximately 2 days per week on our residential park home sites. The first 12 months of this role will include some maternity cover tasks; however, this will give the successful candidate a sound foundation on which to build. After the initial 12 months the role will develop into a sales and park management orientated role at this point the job description and/or job title may change.
You should have a full, valid driving licence as driving to our sites will be required. Car allowance considered. Basic salary £25,000, OTE circa £27,000.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please e-mail your C.V. and covering letter before the closing date of 23rd November 2018.
As a member of staff, you will have a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits and 22 working days holiday per year.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request