Commis de Rang - Chippenham
Commis de Rang - Michelin starred Park Restaurant
We are looking for a Commis de Rang to join the team in the Michelin starred Park restaurant at Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa. The team at Lucknam Park are very proud of their accolades and the level of service they deliver. We are looking for someone to join the team who is passionate about hospitality and has a desire to develop and progress within the industry.
Skills and experience required to fulfil the role of Commis de Rang:
- Experience within a restaurant and an understanding of service
- An interest in food and wine
- Keen eye for detail
- Impeccably presented
- Understanding of customer service
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Ability to communicate fluently in English – written and verbal
- Team player with a proactive approach to learning
Commis de Rang is an entry level position, we are able to offer the successful candidate the opportunity to join a professional team and to learn and develop within the role.
This is a full time role working 48 hours a week over 5 days. Shifts are allocated according to business needs and will include evenings, weekends and Public/Bank Holidays.
Please be aware Lucknam Park is located in beautiful countryside which is difficult to reach via public transport, therefore your own transport would be advisable to enable you to fulfil the shifts required for this role.
In return for your loyalty and upholding our high standards we offer the following benefits:
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free car parking
- Discounts on facilities and products including cookery school, equestrian centre, spa treatments and retail, dining at the property
- Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux and Pride of Britain hotels
- Complimentary room nights for length of service
- Long service awards
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- 28 days holiday, with additional holiday days for length of service
Lucknam Park is unspoilt, country house living at its very best and one of England's finest 5 star luxury Country House Hotels. We offer fine dining in The Park restaurant or a more relaxed meal in The Brasserie. We have extensive leisure facilities including a Spa, Equestrian Centre and Cookery School plus 500 acres of stunning parkland. Lucknam Park is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and Pride of Britain and has been awarded a Michelin Star, AA 5 Red Stars and Visit Britain Gold Award.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS!
If you feel that this is the next role for you please apply by forwarding a copy of your current CV.
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visa.
Apply for Commis de Rang - Chippenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly