Become a Personal Trainer - Southport
Become a Personal Trainer at DW Fitness
If you are not yet qualified and you would like to become a Personal Trainer and start working for one of the UK’s most established PT brands, then this career package is for you.
DW Fitness is looking for passionate gym-goers who would like build a successful career as a Personal Trainer in one of the UK’s most prestigious gyms.
You do not need to have any experience working in a gym but you need be a regular exerciser with the right attitude and a thirst for knowledge
Successful applicants will work towards an internationally recognised Level 3 Personal Training Qualification and will join the team of PT’s at DW Fitness.
Our Career Package Includes
- Full Level 2 Gym Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer Qualification – (internationally recognised)
- Career as a Personal Trainer with DW Fitness (based on successful screen meeting with Health & Fitness Manager)
- Support and marketing materials
- Fitness Programmes and Group Training workouts to use with clients after graduation
To find out more about our Personal Training Courses & Careers click APPLY
The DW Academy
DW Fitness clubs boast some of best training facilities for 121 and Group Training. In a DW Fitness Club, you will have the opportunity to maximise your earning potential and grow your business within a fantastic environment. DW Fitness clubs offer a club membership base between 3000- 5500, functional training areas and a consistent flow of new members.
The DW Academy is managed by The Gym Academy –the UK’s leading training provider for Personal Training Courses and Careers.
- This role is for applicants who wish to study for a Level 3 Personal Training qualification and then commence a Personal Training position at a DW Fitness club
- Successful applicants will be required to fund their own training course before starting their Personal Training career
- The DW Academy offers 0% interest-free financing and payment plan options for all Level 3 courses.
- Applicants can qualify in just 3 months but may take up to 6 months if they choose.
- Applicants who already hold a Level 3 Personal Training qualification should apply for a PT position with DW at The DW Gym Academy Site
Apply for Become a Personal Trainer - Southport
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly