Spa Therapist - Warwickshire
Spa Therapist - 16 hours - Warwickshire
Location Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Warwickshire, Warwickshire
Start Your Journey With Us An exciting opportunity to start your career journey with MarriottHotel's. Come and join ourCedarwood Spa team at thefour starMarriott Forest of Ardenand develop yourcareer while providinga professional and energetic service to our members and hotel guests.In return the Forest of Arden offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family. The Forest of Arden is part of an exclusive collection of Marriott country clubs and is located in the heart of the West Midlands, located betweenSolihull and Coventry with easy access to the M6, M42 and M40 andjust four miles from Birmingham NEC, Airport and International Train Station. The Forest of Arden is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our AA Rosette-awarded restaurant,CastIronBar and Grill. Marriott International is the worlds' largest hotel company and provides associates with extensive, ongoing training and development for long term career opportunities. This elegant Marriott Hotel is one of the top UK Leisure destinations withtwo golf courses including our championship Arden course and a driving range and the Golf academy. The Forest of Arden also offers outdoor tennis courts,a fully equipped fitness centre and our relaxingCedarwood Spa with 8 treatment rooms.
Job SummaryForest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking, birthday gifts, and generous global hotel and product discounts for you, your friends and family.Spa Therapists at our Marriott Hotels & Country Clubs specialise in providing relaxing and revitalizing health & beauty treatments to guests. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guests & events including weddings, golf, corporate guests & leisure visitors. Your duties will include:
- Providing a warm and welcome greeting to guests and professionally converse with them to ensure that they are at ease.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and services to promote and answer guest queries
- Provide a range of beauty treatments for members, hotel guests and visitors and administer treatments in a professional, friendly manner regardless of gender.
- Maximize opportunities for upselling, including retail products, to contribute to departmental profitability.
- Maintain cleanliness of the salon at all times.
- Report immediately any inappropriate guest behavior.
- Ensure all areas of the salon fully comply with all relevant Health & Safety regulations.
- Complete closing duties as required including cash handling/banking in line with policy.
- Undertake regular training and development as necessary
- Report any maintenance or security issues to supervisors
- This four star hotel is an enviable wedding venue which allows our therapists to provide a memorable experience for our guests and provides staff with extensive, ongoing training and development. Marriott International is the worlds' largest hotel company and provides associates with exciting long term career opportunities.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.