Duty Manager | Aylesbury
Duty Manager with Front of House Responsibilities - Aqua Vale
Full time - Salary circa £22,000
Everyone Active is currently seeking a high calibre, positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individual. You will also need to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated manager to join our team and you should have experience in delivering key performance results, controlling stock and managing retail, cash handling and be familiar with computer booking systems.
You will be responsible for managing a team of receptionists, exceeding targets and ensuring the centre delivers the highest level of customer service. As the visible face of the centre, it is essential that you are outgoing and friendly, and on hand to help with customer’s needs.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have experience in a supervisory role at a busy leisure centre
- Are able to lead and motivate a diverse team
- Are focused on high customer service standards
- Have excellent verbal, written and IT communication skills
- Are able to drive income in all areas of the business
- Can create an environment where colleagues can achieve their full potential Have a proven track record in cost control
- Have experience in performance management and HR policy
- Can demonstrate exceptional time management and deadline compliance
All employees of Everyone Active benefit from a family membership, pension scheme and discounts on various products. Please note the post includes Duty Manager shifts.
For more details or to apply, please send a current CV with covering letter.
Closing date: Sunday 11th November 2018