Coffee Shop Manager
Coffee Shop Manager - Newmarket Leisure Centre
Working in partnership with Paddy and Scott’s
Full time (37 hours per week)
£21,000 - £23,437 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a passionate Manager to join us and lead our Newmarket Coffee Shop and Cafe. To make the Coffee Shop a great place for customers and for employees alike, we need to recruit a Manager with enthusiasm, a positive attitude and, of course, a passion for offering great coffee and food!
As Manager you will:
- Manage all aspects of our coffee shop/cafe, consistently aiming to get the best from your cafe, as well as form your team.
- Recruit, train, motivate and manage staff leading by example, you will passionate about customer service, guiding and developing your team to serve the best in food and drinks.
- Efficiently handle the administrative side of your business, including meeting sales targets, stock management, controlling costs and understanding your financials.
- Ensure that health and safety and highest standards of cleanliness are upheld at all times.
- Creating a professional and fun working environment.
- Be a ‘hands-on’ manager who is passionate about customer service and capable of implementing and maintaining brand standards and ideally, who is experienced in growing and delivering a successful business unit.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in hospitality or retail and ideally for someone who is looking for the next step in their career. We will provide excellent training for all new recruits.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude which enables you to lead and motivate your team
- Someone who can understand how to make the service work financially, you’ll also know what steps to take to enhance your coffee shop’s appeal and profitability.
- A good team leader with plenty of self-motivation.
We hire for attitude and train for skill!
In return, Abbeycroft Enterprises can offer you a permanent contract as well as free use of Abbeycroft Leisure’s range of health & fitness facilities, including swimming and gym, discounts at local restaurants and venues, and more!
Closing Date: Sunday 11th November 2018
Interview Date: Friday 16th November 2018