Customer Relations Advisor - Kingsbridge
Customer Relations Advisors at Fusion are the first team members that our customers and members meet. First impressions are important and as a Customer Relations Advisor, you are responsible for providing a warm welcome to each customer, proactively driving membership sales, providing accurate information, swiftly processing transactions and ensuring the reception area is managed effectively and efficiently.
This is a results driven role, where your natural ability to influence and persuade will shine through.
To be successful as a Customer Relations Advisor, you will need a “can-do” attitude, experience of delivering first class customer service in a target driven sales environment with the ability to “seal the deal”. You’ll also need excellent verbal communication skills, and good numerical and written skills.
Some of the responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Achieving KPI's and sales targets set by CRM and central support
- Ensuring all customer sales and bookings are managed correctly, assisting customers in their choices and weighing up their options; supporting the right choice of membership for each individual customer
- Positively and proactively driving membership retention
- Accurate cash handling, reconciliation procedures and administrative duties
- Assisting in the development of programming through your innovative ideas
- Assisting in the communication and promotion of the centre’s services, ensuring all information given is correct and up to date
- Dealing with customer feedback in a sensitive manner, promptly and politely in accordance with company guidelines
- Ongoing professional development through attendance at relevant training
Many of our Customer Relations Advisors have gone on to different roles within Fusion via our industry-leading training and development programmes. If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, within a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community then this could be the perfect role for you.
Some of the benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- Up to 22 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Free Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Discount on Bickels Yard Café F&B products
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Mobile phone discount
- Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to find out more, click on the link to apply today.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.