Duty Manager - Ipswich
Duty Manager - Patisserie Valerie Ipswich
We are looking for talented Duty Managers to help our Store Managers run the show, running successful shifts whilst leading the team to deliver an amazing experience for our customers.
What you will need:
- Supervisory or Duty Management experience
- The proven ability to being able to work under pressure and capable of leading and running successful shifts in the absence of the store management.
- To be familiar with the day to day operations within a hospitality environment
- A keenness to develop your experience and a passion to develop your management experience to maybe eventually move into a management role with us.
What we offer you:
- Free food when working
- A reward card which entitles you 50% off all food at any Patisserie Holdings stores
- A range of discounted benefits on high street vouchers, travel insurance, reductions on theatre tickets and entertainments, child care vouchers and much more
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Outstanding training & development opportunities to help you develop your Management and Leadership skills
- Pension scheme
- A great work life balance as our stores are not open too late enabling you to spend time with your friends and family