Fitness Class Instructor - London
We are recruiting for a Les Mills Class Instructor
Our Fitness Class Instructors get our customers moving. With timetables packed full of a diverse range of classes, as a Fusion Fitness Class Instructor, you will welcome all customers, design and deliver high quality classes and ensure all participant’s individual needs and abilities are catered for.
If you are able to inspire, motivate and encourage others, and have an approachable nature alongside a real “can-do” attitude; then a Fitness Class Instructor position with Fusion might just be for you!
The main tasks and responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Undertake sessions according to the programme timetable and ensure classes commence at the designated times
- Provide options and realistic goals that take individual customers’ needs and abilities into account
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of sessions, including equipment set up and take down
- Undertake all administrative tasks associated with the position
- Assist in the communication and promotion of the centre’s services
- Undertake all day to day cleaning and maintenance of the equipment and fittings, to the highest possible standards, bringing to the attention of the Centre Management any faults or major repairs
- Assist the members of the public in their use of the facilities, encouraging maximum usage
- Assist in the development of safe and effective programming through innovative ideas and initiating actions to meet the demands of the customers
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with our customers and potential customers
- Adhere to the Equality and Diversity Policy, Health and Safety procedures, operating procedures, customer service standards and uniform policy at all times
- Maintain own mandatory qualifications, licensing and CPD/ training requirements
To be successful as a Fusion Fitness Class Instructor, you will need:
- Level 2 Exercise to Music or Level 2 Fitness Instructing
- Experience of delivering classes in a comparable role
- Discipline Specific Certificate
- CIMSPA membership is essential within one month of employment
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
- Understanding of different learning styles
- Excellent communication skills, including listening, questioning and delivering effective feedback and the ability to quickly build trust and rapport with customers
- Good numerical and written skills
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the customers
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment. We have high expectations for our Fitness Class Instructors, and offer a generous benefits package in return.
Some of the benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- Up to 22 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Free Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Discount on Bickels Yard Café F&B products
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Mobile phone discount
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, within a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
Click the link below to apply.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.