Room Attendant - London
Room Attendant - The Stafford London Hotel, St James’ Place
Tucked away in the heart of historic St James’s, and just minutes from London’s iconic landmarks and vibrant West End, The Stafford London is the epitome of traditional British luxury. The Stafford London is home to the renowned American Bar, a London institution, and The Game Bird, a restaurant which celebrates contemporary British cooking.
When you work for us not only will you be working for one of London’s most historic five-star hotels but you will also be working for a Company where the skills and knowledge you gain here will be recognised in the industry worldwide.
At The Stafford London, we have a real passion for hospitality. Our purpose is to create a ‘home away from home’, 5* experience for our guests; our people make this possible. If you are empowered, innovative and possess the drive to deliver only the best results then this may be the place for you.
Why join the family at The Stafford London?
Be Our Guest Programme for our new team members. This includes:
- Complimentary dinner for two at our award winning restaurant The Game Bird after a successful 3 month probationary period
- Complimentary one night stay at The Stafford after one year of service
- 50% discount in our food & beverage outlets
- £100 guest room rate for team members
- Reward and Recognition Programme, including:
- Team Member Referral Scheme
- Access to over 200+ discounts and deals via Perkbox
- Employee of the Quarter
- Employee of the Year
- Core Values Champion prize giveaways
- Stafford Legacy Club - long service awards
- Quarterly Social Events
- Company pension plan
- Comprehensive onboarding programme for our newest team members
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wellness Programmes
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Child care vouchers
- Ride to Work Scheme
About the Role:
As a Room Attendant, you will be part of a fantastic, family-like team who are responsible for maintaining our rooms and ensuring they are immaculately clean and presentable.
You will ensure all Guest supplies are replenished, and make sure that every aspect of the room is neat, clean and well-presented to a 5* standard.
You will be the key to making sure that each and every Guest has an enjoyable and comfortable stay, by creating their first impression of our luxurious, 5* establishment.
Qualities we admire:
- Physical mobility
- Ability to follow instruction
- Professional attitude is required
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager to learn & open to training and development
- A positive attitude
- Strives to deliver excellent service
- Team players
Sound like you? Apply, and we will contact you!