Assistant Manager, Swan, Tarporley
As an assistant manager, you will assist the General Manager in implementing the operational plan and driving the team in setting targets, recruiting, training and inspiring the team. If you have the ambition and desire to fuel your team, then this could be the ideal opportunity to develop your career and fully realise your progression.
· Previous experience in a managerial role within the hospitality industry is necessary.
· Be enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible, with a passion for food
· Thrive on working under pressure in a busy environment
· Can think, act and speak positively
· Have a genuine passion for hospitality and customer service
What we offer:
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are up to speed with the way we do things and offer you the opportunity to continually enhance your skillset.
Opportunity to develop and progress your career within a growing independent company.
Competitive rates of pay plus TRONC received monthly.
5.6 weeks holiday entitlement and pension plan
50% discount card for food at all our sites
If this position is of interest and you have the experience that meets the requirements, we would be very interested in hearing from you and look forward to receiving your up to date CV and covering letter detailing why you are interested in this position.
Apply for Assistant Manager, Swan, Tarporley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly