Kitchen Porter - London
The Signal Box is a new chapter in Euston’s ongoing development and its design concept focuses on the traditional, historic and everyday aesthetic qualities of railway stations across the world. With 255 covers located internally and externally, the Signal Box will be the perfect place for a swift drink, gorgeous meal or business meeting with clients and colleagues.
Could you be the most important person in our kitchen?
Join us as a kitchen assistant, and you’ll be the person who keeps the wheels turning in our busy kitchen. You’ll keep it clean, you’ll keep it safe - and you’ll protect the space in which the chefs can create spectacular dishes.
- Enjoy the pace and variety of a professional kitchen
- Learn new skills and build a career in catering
- Join a friendly, dedicated and supportive team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% off in all Fuller's pubs!
Kitchen life is hard work, but it’s also a lot of fun. The team spirit is brilliant and there’s real pride in helping create something special for customers.
This is also a great way to learn about premium catering. Fuller’s is a business where kitchen assistants can go on to become chefs or even general managers – and given our passion for fresh ingredients, there are few better places to learn the food business.
If you’ve never worked in a professional kitchen before, don’t worry. For this role, personality and potential are more important than skills and experience…
- You’ll have a friendly, outgoing personality
- You should be eager to learn new skills
- You’ll enjoy working in a close-knit team
- You must be flexible and conscientious
Please understand that we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.