Operations Manager | Bracknell
3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Operations Manager - Bracknell Leisure Centre
Full time - Competitive salary
Everyone Active is currently seeking high calibre positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individuals. You will also need to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving income targets and financial KPI’s and supporting the development of the centre and the team.
We are seeking a highly motivated Leisure Manager to lead, develop and manage our operations team:
- You will be required to manage the day-to-day operations of the centre ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and safety are achieved
- To lead on areas such as activity and ensure all programming is working effectively
- To be both a role model for the centres team and to make the centre a fun and friendly environment to both colleagues and customers alike
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The post holder will lead the duty managers and heads of departments and have specific responsibility for managing the Everyone Active Management Systems and processes in all areas of the business.
NPLQ and Current Pool Plant qualification is essential. IOSH and TA desirable.
All employees of Everyone Active benefit from free gym membership.
Apply for Operations Manager | Bracknell
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly