Life Guard/Leisure Attendant (Training Provided)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual with a strong swimming ability to join us as a Lifeguard at our community based Leisure Centre in Edenbridge. Don't worry if you do not already possess a current Royal Lifesaving Society National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) as we will arrange for you to attend the appropriate training course in order to ensure that you obtain this essential qualification.
Your key duties will include:
- Lifeguarding the pools to ensure a safe environment for our swimmers
- Ensure equipment is set up for the daily programmed activities
- To ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the Centre
- Assisting with hosting birthday parties held at the centre
- Ensure safety at all times by taking action to prevent accidents or incidents
- Attend regular training sessions to maintain competency
You must also be able to demonstrate that you meet the following essential criteria:
- A full commitment to customer care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible and able to work unsociable hours
The role requires working a rota pattern including early mornings, evenings and weekends and may be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check in the future
In return for your commitment to providing an excellent service to our customers, we can offer you:
- Excellent annual leave entitlements
- First class staff training and development packages
- Complimentary membership of our Leisure Centres
- Contributory Career Average Pension Scheme (employer contribution currently 13.1%)
- Friendly atmosphere
Please email your CV together with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria listed above by clicking the 'Apply' button below.
We regret that we are not able to respond to all applicants and if you have not been contacted within 14 days of the closing date then your application has not been successful.
Sencio Community Leisure is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for Life Guard/Leisure Attendant (Training Provided)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly