Recruitment Administrator (12 month FTC)
We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our overseas People team to support the overseas recruitment team to ensure the seasonal recruitment drives are successful and that all positions are filled in a timely manner for our winter and summer operations.
The role must ensure that our candidates receive the best care and service during their recruitment journey and that administrative tasks are completed accurately and within the timescales set.
Previous experience of recruitment support and coordination, including application screening, conducting telephone and face to face interviews is essential.
This role will report into the Overseas People & Recruitment Manager. The role will be based in our London office in Putney, with travel to our office in Chichester and overseas locations as required.
- To assist with the recruitment activity for all overseas employees such as contacting candidates, booking in interview appointments and general communication.
- Conduct first and second stage interviews with candidates.
- Place recruitment adverts and reports on overseas news accordingly using social media, our website and job boards and attending recruitment events
- Complete all administrative tasks within the designated timeframes with accuracy including reference checks, DBS checks, compliance paperwork, probation letters and insurance reporting.
- Answering all recruitment queries both internally and externally in a professional and timely manner.
- Attend weekly communication meetings with the People teams.
- Work with the Dayforce HR system on a daily basis to manage applications and to ensure accurate maintenance of overseas employee records at all times.
- Work with the Head of Overseas People & Development and Overseas People & Recruitment Manager on projects as required.
- Such other duties as management may reasonably require from time to time.
- Previous experience of recruitment administration
- Previous experience of co-ordinating and conducting interviews
- Ability to work to concise time frames
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Social media experience
We offer very competitive salaries and benefits packages including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance