Ski Rep - France
1 day left
- Job Type
Ski Rep - Skibound WINTER 18/19
Follow the leader…
A Winter season with Skibound is like no other. Offering a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world, school and youth groups are at the heart of what we do. You will be based at one of our 5 lively club hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
The low down…
As a Ski Rep you will be vital in making sure our guests have a trip to remember!
The kids will look up to you and see you as their hero – you’ll make sure that they’re safe and having fun from breakfast to bedtime. Your role will be anything but the boring 9-5 – you’ll feel at home working in the hotel, airport and out in the resort. From welcoming excitable guests and organising paperwork on transfer day to running après, no two days will look the same!
What we’re looking for
- Customer service experience
- Confident in leading a group of children and interacting with party leaders (experience working with children is desirable)
- Adaptable and happy to work in a fast paced environment
- Responsible with strong organisational skills
What’s in it for you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA