Sales and Marketing Executive - Kingston
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
SALES and Marketing Executive - Kingston Upon Thames
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience) - 40 hours per week.
SPORTS GENERATION (SG) has an excellent opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to join the sales and marketing team. As Sales and Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting the Swimming Manager and Marketing Manager, carrying out regular and essential tasks, which will have a positive impact on the smooth running of the departments.
Key role responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support and assisting in processing SG customers, both joiners and leavers
- Updating and analysing the SG potential customer list alongside the Bookings Administration team
- Ensuring invoice queries are dealt with working alongside the Finance Director to ensure resolution and together achieving a realistic debt status for all SG clients
- Maintaining a very high level of customer service with SG clients Managing all customer enquiries and actioning accordingly and ensuring booking databases are up-to-date A
- Assisting the Swimming Manager and Marketing Manager in department development by identifying opportunities, sharing ideas and being positive towards change
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with sales leads through local outreach Assisting the Marketing Manager with updates to content in WordPress, Mailchimp and social media channels
- Taking initiative and proactively working towards finding better ways to efficiently execute tasks to improve our corporate processes Representing SG whilst attending onsite corporate/client events
- Well organised and self-motivated Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Work effectively under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Understand website and online interaction in everyday use
- Strong administration skills
- Good communicator and enjoy being part of a team
- Committed and hard working
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, WordPress and email distribution systems
- Ideally have at least two year’s sales experience
- Have a valid clean UK driving licence
Qualifications, experience and training:
This role will suit a sales and marketing administrator with proven experience in targeted sales looking for a new challenge and who wants to pursue a career in sales with a keen interest in sport and leisure.
- Proficient use of Adobe Suites, which include Indesign
- Competent use of Wordpress to update the Sports Generation website
- Have a passion for promoting Sports Generation via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Proven track record of developing B2B relationships
- A minimum of 2 years experience working within a sales department
In return we offer: £22,000 - £23,000 per annum (dependent on experience) 40 hours per week and based at the head office in Kingston Upon Thames. Complimentary Health Club Membership 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) A flexible workplace pension scheme Cycle to Work Scheme available SPORTS GENERATION is a leading, privately-owned company offering high calibre swimming lessons to babies, toddlers and children.
Sports Generation work hard on talent development and always look to progress individuals through internal promotion.
This role represents a good opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a dynamic company. SPORTS GENERATION, the company: Sports Generation is a high calibre swimming coaching company, co-founded by Christian Kenny and Christopher Whitworth in the summer of 2012 to deliver superior small group and shared private weekly swimming lessons to adults and children.
Lessons are taught by fully qualified and highly experienced coaches who are passionate about swimming and provide safe, productive sessions, developing strong, skilled and happy swimmers. Sports Generation currently coaches over 2,000 children every week in Central London, West London, Surrey and Hampshire, at prestigious health clubs and luxury private residences.
Apply for Sales and Marketing Executive - Kingston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly