We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Commis Chef to join the kitchen at this marque site that boasts modern dining in an establishment that has recently been refurbished to a high standard.
The Coaching Inn Group is an award winning operator of 15 landmark venues in market towns across the UK. We have a great reputation as a premium operator within our industry that has seen us win the 2017 Publican Best Employer and Best Accommodation Operator Awards. We have a proud focus on People, and are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our company.
The Royal Oak Hotel is a historic hotel located in Welshpool, Powys. Operating with a premium Food and Beverage operation, coupled with a busy bedroom offering, we are the marquee venue in this stunning Market Town.
So, why work for the Coaching Inn Group?
· . We offer competitive salaries, and a generous share of all tips
· . An award winning training and development programme at all levels
· . Expanding company with exceptional career progression opportunities
· . Food and Accommodation discounts across the country
· . Hero of the month bonus
· . Many more fantastic benefits!
If you fit the following description we would love to hear from you:
· To ensure a clean and safe working environment in the kitchen, maintaining world class standards at all times.
· To produce high quality fresh Italian dishes keeping up with the high pace and volume in our kitchens.
· To produce menu items for service co-ordinating with other departments, maintaining the highest standards and always adhering to the spec to achieve the correct quality, appearance and portion size.
· To keep all kitchen and food preparation areas immaculately clean at all times.
· To follow the health and safety procedures in place and to maintain all machinery and equipment appropriately in line with completed risk assessments and training.
· To follow the correct cleaning procedure using correct products and to be fully aware of the proper storage of products as required.
Apply for Commis Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly