Chef de Partie- Welshpool
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Chef de Partie to join the kitchen at this marque site that boasts modern dining in an establishment that has recently been refurbished to a high standard.
The Coaching Inn Group is an award winning operator of 15 landmark venues in market towns across the UK. We have a great reputation as a premium operator within our industry that has seen us win the 2017 Publican Best Employer and Best Accommodation Operator Awards. We have a proud focus on People, and are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our company.
The Royal Oak Hotel is a historic hotel located in Welshpool, Powys. Operating with a premium Food and Beverage operation, coupled with a busy bedroom offering, we are the marquee venue in this stunning Market Town.
So, why work for the Coaching Inn Group?
· . We offer competitive salaries, and a generous share of all tips
· . An award winning training and development programme at all levels
· . Expanding company with exceptional career progression opportunities
· . Food and Accommodation discounts across the country
· . Hero of the month bonus
· . Many more fantastic benefits!
If you fit the following description we would love to hear from you:
· . A good solid history of working in a successful food led establishment
· . To support the Head Chef and Sous Chef in a fast paced kitchen environment
· . Ensuring our quality, freshly cooked dishes are prepared and presented to our high standards
· . A flexible, organised approach to work and a willingness to learn
· . To assist with the incoming goods and deliveries, ensuring they are stored appropriately, and monitoring portion control and waste
· . Have high standards of Food Safety, kitchen cleanliness and Health & Safety
· . You live within a commutable distance of Welshpool