Breakfast Assistant - Market Harborough
Breakfast Assistant - The Three Swans Hotel, Market Harborough
We are looking for a Food and Beverage Breakfast Assistant to join our friendly team.
The Coaching Inn Group is an award winning operator of 14 landmark venues in market towns across the UK. We have a great reputation as a premium operator within our industry that has seen us win the 2017 Publican Best Employer and Best Accommodation Operator Awards. We have a proud focus on People, and are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our company.
The Three Swans Hotel is a historic hotel located in Market Harborough. Operating with a bustling Food and Beverage operation, coupled with a busy bedroom offering, we are the marquee venue in this stunning Market Town.
This position will be 06.00 – 14.00, 5 days a week.
The hotel is proud to boast a AA rosette for the exceptional culinary experience and focus on guest satisfaction that we offer.
So, why work for the Coaching Inn Group?
- We offer competitive salaries, and a generous share of all tips
- An award winning training and development programme at all levels
- Unrivalled support from senior hotel and head office management
- Expanding company with exception career progression opportunities
- Annual company awards
- Food and Accommodation discounts across the country
- Annual offer to stay at any of our hotels for £1
- Hero of the month bonus
- Many more fantastic benefits!
If you fit the following description we would love to hear from you:
- Outgoing and friendly with a real passion for hospitality
- Able to deliver the very best levels of customer service
- An excellent communicator and a great team player
- High standards in everything you do with a willingness to learn
- A good basic understanding of fresh food, wine, spirits, ales and coffee
- You live within a commutable distance of Market Harborough