Food & Beverage Supervisor - London
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Food & Beverage Supervisor - St James, London
St James’ Court a Taj Hotel and Taj 51 Buckingham Gate
What does it take to be part of our Heritage?
Would you like to come and work as an F&B Supervisor for an international brand that is world-renowned for excellence, commitment to its employees and warmth and hospitality to its guests?
Working for the Taj Group sets you aside from other leading hotel brands worldwide. We instil a concept called Tajness into the DNA of all of our employees through our brand values of Mutual Respect and Sincere care; this means not only that we are able to offer every single guest a unique experience during their stay with us, but also the happiness in the workplace that our associates deserve.
St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel, London is a quiet masterpiece, Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites & Residences is a 5-star including three restaurants, Michelin-starred Quilon, two bars, a state-of-the-art gym and wellness centre. Taj 51 Buckingham Gate provides the discerning luxury traveller with a suite experience that will make your stay in London genuinely special.
Benefits for the F&B Supervisor role
- Ten complimentary nights inc: breakfast worldwide in Taj Hotels (dependant on contract), 50% discount on F&B and SPA treatments within hotels in the Taj Group
- 25% discount off treatments/products at the Wellness Centre, the hotel SPA
- The F&B Supervisor will be a member of our life insurance and pension scheme
- Chair massage, Chiropody treatments
- Associate Introduction scheme
- Associate Social Events
- Uniform and meals on duty
F&B Supervisor - our expectation
As an ambassador of The Company, the F&B Supervisor will help further establish the values of Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces and perform in accordance with The Company standards.
Assist the Department Manager to run a smooth and high-class service in the department.
Monitor staff performance and develop associates by coaching and carrying out training; responsible for the opening and closing of the department.
Show self-initiative and display ownership for the development of your knowledge and skills to continuously raise the level of service we provide to our guests.
The ideal candidate for Food & Beverage Supervisor will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a similar F&B role
- Demonstrable hospitality skills with an emphasis on high-class efficient and courteous service
- Team building and leadership skills
- High quality communication skills
- Quick, reliable and diligent attitude
- Knowledge of Opera and Micros systems
- Eligibility to work in the UK
If this sounds like the perfect role; we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Food & Beverage Supervisor - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly