Sport Coaches - East Sussex
Level 1 and 2 Sport Coaches - Wave's Centres and Community / School Delivery
Casual basis, hours TBC
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To lead or assist with coaching sports programmes including taster sessions, after school sessions and as part of our junior programme across Wave Leisure facilities
- To develop enjoyable sessions to increase young people’s interest in physical activity
- To record and report on sessions according to session plan
- To keep and record accurate registers and incident/ accident logs
- Experience of delivering to children or young people is desirable and an enhanced DBS check will be required
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Passion for providing exceptional service
- Able to remain calm and professional in challenging circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills - face-to-face, telephone.
- To be flexible to the changing demands of the business.
- To be able to follow Wave Leisure Trust Policies and Procedures.
- Able to react positively to changes in policy and development into new or improved areas of service activity.
Apply for Sport Coaches - East Sussex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly