Chef de Partie
Be our next Ace Hotel Chef de Partie!
Ace Hotel London is looking for an energetic Chef de Partie to join our vibrant team.
Why work at Ace Hotel?
- Competitive salaries
- Pension Scheme
- Tasty meals on duty
- Free use of gym
- Free dry cleaning of work clothes
- Discounted rate for room booking
- 30% discount on all F&B outlets
- 30% discount on all Ace Hotel Shop items
- Discount with partner establishments
- Free dinner at Hoi Polloi for 2 on your birthday
- Free room night stay, dinner and breakfast for 2 at Hoi Polloi once you pass probation
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Culturally attuned and collaborative people
- Amazing monthly employee events (e.g., yoga, bowling, back massage, etc.)
We’re looking for a Chef de Partie to work independently in our hotel kitchen. You will be preparing dishes from a select menu.
The role requires an understanding of waste/stock control, functional administration, health and safety, section management and preparation standards.
You are proactive, have a good level of spoken English and enjoy working solo. You are a self-starter with a keen sense of urgency. You take ownership of your individual responsibilities. Pressure is a cannon for motivation and you are eager to develop your skill set in a growing lifestyle brand.
All candidates will be required to provide proof of right to work in the UK.
Ace Hotel is a collection of individuals – multidisciplinary thinkers, enthusiasts, optimists and friends. We love our work and we love saying yes. We’re always looking for interesting minds, skilled thinkers and good dancers to join our small, hand-selected team.
We seek out local artisans and talent to drive the property’s development and we believe in a better way of doing things, no matter the scale. We represent natural hospitality and run our business through integrity and good relationships with people. With everything we do, we try to collaborate with and celebrate people whose work inspires us.