Sales Executive - London
etc.venues is a collection of non-residential city centre venues for trainings, meetings, conferences and events. We are a fast growing challenger brand that loves great customer service, contemporary design, edgy communication and outwitting our larger rivals. We are really proud that we have continued to honour our founding principles to do the simple things well.
What we can offer you
- Internal and external training
- Annual pay reviews
- Subsidised fitness membership
- 25 days holidays (+ bank holidays)
- Life assurance
- Interest free loan (travel & education)
- Meals on duty
- Quarterly Bonus
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our devoted team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about growing the business of etc.venues and who has a confidence approach in meeting new people and putting their ideas forward. If you are someone who loves a challenge and would love to work alongside an experienced driven sales team then please, come and join us!
Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Research potential business target clients to identify buying influences, need for our services, use of competitors services’ and plan the sales approach and proactively target new business opportunities
- Explore existing clients to ensure the company has identified all opportunities for revenue generation from each account/client by building and maintaining positive relationships.
- Follow up sales leads, undertaking meetings on/off site, presentations and competitor venue viewings
- Assisting in the preparation and presentation of proposals and quotations for new business
- Sell to the capacities of the meeting rooms to maximise yield and revenue
- Prepare quotes and contracts for clients
- Meet clients and carry out show rounds of the venue
To view our job application privacy notice, please visit our website.