Breakfast Waiter / Waitress - Aylesbury
Red Lion Wendover
A popular village hotel, The Red Lion welcomes guests both for business and pleasure. The hotel also houses its own restaurant, serving fresh food and real ales in a warm, friendly atmosphere.
Could you make a real difference in the morning?
As a member of our Food Service Team, you’ll be stationed right on the hotel’s front line – working in tandem with the kitchen to create a memorable breakfast experience for our guests.
You’ll be joining a brilliant, close-knit team, in a hotel that creates the kind of food you’ll be really proud to serve… freshly prepared eggs, crispy bacon, fruits, juices, breads & pastries along with an array of tea’s & coffee’s. It’s the perfect start to our guest’s day.
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Working as part of our food service team is extremely rewarding. Because at Fuller’s, it’s not just about carrying dishes a few metres from the kitchen - it’s about going the extra mile to send every guest away happy.
So as well as serving the food, you’ll be bringing a little more to the table; personality.
We want friendly, outgoing people that can engage customers, take ownership of problems and make the difference between a good breakfast and a great one.
Don’t worry if you haven’t worked in a similar position before. We value the person you are over the experience you’ve got.
You must be a great team player
A morning person with a cheery smile that can wake our guests up
You have to be warm, friendly and engaging
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.