Store Manager - Feering
Subway Store Manager - Feering, Colchester
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual for our Subway store.
This Site Supervisor position is available in our exciting, fast growing RFF business. As Site Supervisor you will be required to manage all operational duties of the store by supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions, product quality, driving customer service, managing the stores financial performance and maximising the stores profitability.
- Organise and assist in the preparation and presentation of all food service (participating as necessary) at the required time
- Ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies
- Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation
- Ensure that the Company's accountancy, documentation and administration procedures are carried out to the laid down
- Support local and national marketing initiatives
- Implement and maintain the Statutory and Company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary
- Ensure all new staff are given a thorough induction into their job, the unit and the Company. Monitor the performance of staff, carry out performance reviews and provide training and coaching as necessary, and record on the appropriate documents
- To produce any reports as necessary pertaining to current or future events
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in Catering or Retail
- Supervision experience/strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff at all levels
- Food Hygiene Training
- Ability to monitor performance levels at all times
- Financial awareness in managing budgets
- Computer literate
- Understanding of relevant Health and Safety, Employment and other legislative requirements.
- Staff uniform and staff meals are also included along with a very achievable monthly bonus scheme.
- 40 hours per week, required to meet the needs of the business 5/7 days. Flexibility is a must.
For the role above, the employer is RFF Limited, which is the food services subsidiary of MRH (GB) Limited – the largest independent owner and operator of service stations in the UK with almost 500 outlets stretching from Cornwall to the North of Scotland.
All of RFF’s food services stores are located at one of the service stations owned by the MRH (GB) Limited group and depending upon the specific location each store is branded as either Costa, Greggs or Subway.
Each job role is specific to the brand that is mentioned in the advertisement but every role will require the job holder to demonstrate the highest standards of customer service as required by both the individual food brand and RFF Limited.