Assistant Manager - Newport
Assistant Manager - The Fox, Newport
Would you like to be part of the management team?If you have previous front of house management experience we’d love to hear from you as we’re actively recruiting now.
Our Assistant Managers support the Pub Manager with all aspects of running the business from providing great customer service to driving profitability.
If you’d like to be an Assistant Manager within a company with a true family feel please read on…
- A real foodie with a genuine passion for wine and beer
- In your element looking after customers
- Experienced in a similar fresh food environment
- A big personality and a fun-loving character
- Hands-on with a ‘can do’ attitude
Would you enjoy?
- Food and wine tastings
- The opportunity to get involved with menu development
- Assisting in the choice of beer line ups
- Helping to plan and market events
- Driving quality standards and profitability
- Opportunities to develop your career
What we offer our Assistant Managers in return…
- A competitive salary plus tips
- Work/life balance – 48 hour contract
- Personal and career development opportunities
- 33% discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Free food on shift
- Long service awards
- Child care vouchers
- Flexibility to move between pubs
- Most of all, a quality based environment that’s fun, engaging, rewarding and with plenty of support to help you along the way.
If you like the sound of us and would like to become an Assistant Manager in the Brunning and Price family, we’d love to hear from you.