HR Administrator - London
HR Administrator - London
Salary Range: £23,000 - £25,000
Tucked away in the heart of historic St James’s, and just minutes from London’s iconic landmarks and vibrant West End, The Stafford London is the epitome of traditional British luxury. The Stafford London is home to the renowned American Bar, a London institution, and The Game Bird, a restaurant which celebrates contemporary British cooking.
When you work for us not only will you be working for one of London’s most historic five-star hotels but you will also be working for a Company where the skills and knowledge you gain here will be recognised in the industry worldwide.
At The Stafford London, we have a real passion for hospitality. Our purpose is to create a ‘home away from home’, 5* experience for our guests; our people make this possible. If you are empowered, innovative and possess the drive to deliver only the best results then this may be the place for you.
Why join the family at The Stafford London?
- Be Our Guest Programme for our new team members. This includes:
- Complimentary dinner for two at our award winning restaurant The Game Bird after a successful 3 month probationary period
- Complimentary one night stay at The Stafford after one year of service
- 50% discount in our food & beverage outlets
- £100 guest room rate for team members
Reward and Recognition Programme, including:
- Team Member Referral Scheme
- Access to over 200+ discounts and deals via Perkbox
- Employee of the Quarter
- Employee of the Year
- Core Values Champion prize giveaways
- Stafford Legacy Club - long service awards
- Quarterly Social Events
- Company pension plan
- Comprehensive onboarding programme for our newest team members
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wellness Programmes
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Ride to Work Scheme
Delivers an efficient and professional administration function in accordance with departmental, hotel and legislative policy and procedures.
- Taking accurate minutes during any formal meetings, grievances and disciplinaries.
- Maintains all employee files, ensuring that they contain all of the legally required documents.
- Ensure an annual audit is carried out on all employee files and legal documents renewed as necessary.
- Keep up to date records on the Human Resources database and regarding training, attendance, disciplinary letters and records, payroll changes, appraisal records and any other documentation.
- Writes letters for employees as requested for the purpose of obtaining NI numbers and bank accounts.
- Proactively assist department heads and managers with all areas of recruitment
- Assist, monitor and ensure onboarding procedures are followed through and completed
- Ensures that the birthday list and cards are prepared and given to the General Manager
- Completes reference request forms on request.
- Update Employee Communication Notice board on a monthly/weekly basis and as and when requested.
- Respond to staff enquires regarding hotel policies, holidays, rotas and other HR administrative items
- Assist in the planning of and execution of staff events
- Ad hoc HR administrative tasks
- Experience within a similar role
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Well organised, quick and efficient
- Possesses people skills, and is a good communicator
- Has a positive attitude
- An excellent level of written and spoken English
Sound like you? Apply, and we’ll contact you!