Senior Fitness Coach - London
Senior Fitness Coach - Royal Wharf, Silver Town, London
£24,096 per annum
Calling all passionate, driven and motivational Fitness Coaches and Managers to work as an integral part of our growing team. You will greet and interact with residents and guests and actively support them in reaching their fitness goals. You will also teach exercise classes, provide personal training and always ensure that our members receive a 5 star professional service and have an enjoyable experience within the Leisure facility.
- To contribute to the development of the department by promoting the leisure services to members and tracking their progress.
- To continually deliver a high level of customer care to all residents and guests.
- To work as an integral part of the team, to greet and interact with residents / guests, carry out duties as specified and ensure the environment and equipment is maintained to the highest standards.
- Responsible for offering residents and guests a 5 star professional service at all times and ensure a safe, clean and enjoyable experience within the Leisure facility.
- Proactively ensure the smooth and professional running of the leisure facility.
- Where required teach exercise classes to residents/guests of the Leisure facility.
- When required train residents/guests in Personal Training.
- Answer all residents and guests questions, concerns and complaints professionally, effectively and in a timely manner, where necessary refer on to the appropriate person.
- Be fully familiar with the services offered by the leisure facility/estate and serve as a customer service liaison between residents/guests and management.
- Help with resident/guest retention and growth by interacting in an intelligent, tactful and friendly manner.
- Smile; be friendly, helpful, and courteous to all residents and guests.
- Undertake all responsibility vested in the post-holder in relation to such legislation as the Health & Safety at Work act, Fire Cautions, COSHH, etc.
- Complete all procedural documentation in a timely basis (incident reports, maintenance requests, and shift changes etc.).
- Stock all storage units; clean and organize all fitness areas, including cleaning all fitness equipment, studios and any rooms/areas within the leisure facility.
- Monitor music levels and ensure the audible level of TV and sound systems are not disrupting member workouts by being too loud that they are audible over personal head phones.
- Anticipate residents/guests’ needs and volunteer information and guidance where necessary.
- Ensure you are visible at all times for assisting members and guests as much as possible.
- Make sure all notice boards are maintained with up to date information and are aesthetically pleasing.
- Attend all weekly departmental meetings and any other staff meetings, as arranged.
- Be able to recognize opportunities and refer, promote/sell PT, wellness, exercise classes, master classes or any other service offered by the Leisure facility.
- Continue your own ongoing education and training, in conjunction with that provided by the leisure facility.
- At all times represent the Leisure facility and yourself in a professional and positive manner.
- Maintain a personal clean, neat, healthy and professional appearance. Correct and complete uniform must be worn at all times.
- The post holder may be required from time to time to work within other Estates Leisure facilities and therefore may not be based on one single site.