General Manager - High Wycombe
General Manager - Signature Nightclub, High Wycombe
Up to £35,000 per annum
A late-night cocktail bar and nightclub are now seeking an experienced General Manager to run their successful venue in High Wycombe.
The successful applicant will have experience of managing a late-night bar or club and will have outstanding knowledge of the industry. You will be highly organised and be proficient in back of house operational strategies. You will also hold a license and have up to date knowledge on all H&S and licensing compliance. You will have high standards of customer service with excellent retail skills, thriving on passion, commitment and fun with a dynamic approach. You will be good at managing people and have excellent knowledge of HR systems, stock taking as well as implementing and developing all company initiatives.
You will be involved in developing staff in the art of upselling standard drinks and have knowledge of mixing fresh cocktails. All applicants must be well presented, professional, a good communicator with excellent overall operational standards.
As General Manager your duties will include but is not limited to:
- Driving revenue and new business through pre-booked sales, marketing and in-house promotions to deliver budgeted sales and profit
- Managing a Management team to deliver Stock management, cash control and staff development
- Recruitment and payroll control
- In-house venue standards
- Operating within the licensing and Health and Safety law.
- Knowledge of musical trends
Parking Space Available.