Room Attendant - London
Room Attendant - Kettner's Townhouse London
Full Time. Highly Competitive Salary.
A 33-bedroom townhouse and restaurant in a historic Georgian building in London’s Soho. Kettner’s Townhouse will encompass a high-quality restaurant, champagne bar and 28 new bedrooms, all of which will be fully open to the public. Kettner’s Townhouse will open in late 2017 and will look to pay homage to Kettner’s history and former grandeur.
Our venues are individual and diverse, but they are all united by the same Soho House ethos. The Houses are regarded as a home away from home for our members, creating a warm, personalised atmosphere. The hotels within Soho House are of unparalleled design, with outstanding service being the central priority. Our restaurants are consistently busy, offering friendly but professional service.
If you are enthusiastic, hardworking person with a can do attitude, passionate about hospitality and have previous experience working as a Room attendant in a fast-paced and high volume operation, then we want to hear from you!
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
- Weekly wage.
- Discount in our restaurants.
- Other excellent benefit including pension and gym discounts.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the Room attendant role.
Soho House & Co offers:
- One of the most competitive salaries within the hospitality industry
- Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us
- Meal on shift
- Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic. which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest demonstrations from industry professionals, sourcing and tasting trips and our own in-house magazine
- Subsidised gym memberships, pension and great discounts across our sites