Team Members - St Albans
Front of House Staff - St Albans
We make great juice, smoothies and fit food, but it is from the energy and enthusiasm of our teams that our success is driven. We are powered by these mighty people, and we think we have some of the best in the business. If you’re looking for a great lifestyle and want to join our crusade to make the world a healthier and tastier place, then look no further.
A great personality, an interest in health & wellbeing, and a positive mindset are all must haves for anyone who wants to be a part of the magic, and make a difference with Crussh. With structured development for every role, the only thing we ask is that you reflect what we’re about.
What you also get when you work with us:
- £8 per hour when you start.
- 28 days holiday a year
- A 2–4 week structured training program (speed depends on you!)
- Structured career development if that’s what you ae looking for
- A decent healthy breakfast or lunch every shift you work
- Access to our benefits platform, LifeWorks, providing you discount in cinemas, shops, online and more
- Access to our employee support helpline for you and your family to help in any problems life may throw at you
- Staff parties
- First drink once a month bought for you by our CEO
- Loads of other perks and benefits, but mainly just an awesome job!
If you enjoy making a difference, want to grow and develop, and believe that you can help make Crussh a better place, then get in touch!