Digital/Business Analyst Intern - London
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to kick-start your career? Ready to jump on the path to success? Got all these technical skills but nowhere to apply and develop them? We’ve got just the opening for you.
Here at Prezzo, we’ve got two fantastic internships available; Business Analyst / Digital Content. This 12 month internship programme comes as a package deal, with 6 months spent supporting the Pricing and Analytics manager as Business Analyst Intern, and 6 months supporting the Head of Digital Experience as Digital Content Intern.
This is more than your average internship programme – you won’t be stuck making the tea, you’ll be getting involved with the work and projects, and will be given the time and support to learn and develop your skills.
As for your daily duties, you’ll be covering the following, and more:
• Data mining, structuring, and blending (crunching!)
• Build reporting for daily monitoring of performance
• Provide weekly performance insights by segment and channel
• Track the casual dining industry and report on the key competitor promotions and pricing
• Use advanced data preparation and visualisation software, and potential to maintain and develop advanced models using an SQL based program
• Assist across various data projects and other ad hoc tasks
• Content management, including website improvements and modifications
• Developing and implementing an over-arching testing strategy
• Liaising with partners to optimise our presence and drive conversions
• Conduct analysis and reports for senior management etc
• Manage, provide, and promote the highest level of customer service and engagement across digital channels
• Engaging with external providers and driving relationship management
During your time with us, you’ll also gain great exposure to systems such as Alteryx, Hotjar, EPiServer, Google 360 Suite, and others.
This is a full time programme based in our brand new offices in Old Street.
What we want from you:
• Degree preferred – related to computer science/marketing a bonus
• Experience with above mentioned systems beneficial, but don’t worry if you don’t have this, we’ll teach you!
• You’ll be ambitious, driven, and hardworking, but most importantly, fun!
Prezzo is an established company, with a start up feel, and this is the perfect time to jump on board and help us grow.