Events Co-ordinator - London
Parcel YardOne of London's busiest pubs, The Parcel Yard serves high numbers of commuters in the bustling environment of King's Cross Station. Open early, service here runs from breakfast right through until dinner.
The role of Events Co-ordinator is a special one – giving you a major part to play in some of the happiest days of our customer’s lives.
Whether it’s a wedding celebration, a birthday or an anniversary party, you’ll get the immense satisfaction of organising the event of the year, every night.
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
As our Events Co-ordinator, you’ll oversee everything to do with private and corporate events at the pub. There’s a real sense of completion for you to thrive on – as you switch seamlessly from promoting and selling the venue, to taking bookings, and finally, to hosting the party.
You’ll need to be a good salesperson, organised and adept at running events. You’ll have a head for business too, recognising the bookings that are most valuable to the pub.
Above all though, you’ll be a people person – happy to go the extra mile and give every guest the VIP treatment. So if somebody wants a live band at late notice? You can find one. They need your help to spring a surprise? No problem…
- You must be an excellent communicator
- You’ll need to be extremely well organised
- You should be tactile and compassionate
- You’ll be a perfectionist with a great eye for detail
Please understand we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.