HR Advisor - Brighton
HR Advisor - Brighton
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our global travel company to join our HR & recruitment team!
Want to join an exciting and fast paced HR team that will offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your HR skills, especially in Employee Relations?
Our HR Advisor role supports the day to day generalist remit for our Head Office, Winter Ski seasons in the Alps, Summer Alps, for our picturesque chateau in France, and for a host of Activity/Adventure centres across the UK. This really is a HR job with a difference and we are looking for dynamic and passionate person to come on board.
You will love the buzz of fast paced HR and be self-motivated to assist the operational and head office teams with generalist HR & Recruitment- from understanding policies, processes and being up to speed with UK Employment Law, to supporting with payroll queries and helping us find the best talent for our head office roles, you’ll be happy to get stuck in all areas and be really looking to grow your HR career within a successful and committed team.
The main areas you’ll be interested and experienced in are as follows:
- Experience of advising on company policy, processes and best practice
- Experience in note taking at disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Experience of recruitment and talent attraction
- Experience of delivering training or inductions to employees
- Experience and understanding of general payroll and benefit processes
- Experience of HR administration processes
Due to the Operational requirements of our business, you will have a really flexible attitude, have the ability to work both solely and within a team and have a talent for guiding managers through low level employee relations matters with the support from your HR Manager, using excellent communication skills. CIPD Level 3 or above would be advantageous.
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.