Villa Nanny - Europe
VILLA NANNY - CÔTE D'AZUR, MALLORCA
This role is the perfect opportunity for childcare professionals who wish to progress in the job they love, in a stunning environment, with a growing company. You will be an integral part of the villa team and will be responsible for the delivery of the childcare in your villa. You will ensure children are cared for in a safe environment and you must have the ability to work across all the age groups planning and delivering a varied and engaging activity programme. This a very autonomous role and it will be up to you to provide the very best experience for the children. From the moment the children arrive in the villa you will ensure they have the holiday of a lifetime experiencing new activities and letting their imaginations run wild.
Our team are flexible and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the children have a fun-filled and enjoyable time, which is what keeps families coming back to us year after year. The villas may be incredible properties but it is our team that really counts and makes the difference.
In your spare time you will be exploring hidden beaches, seeking out unspoilt villages and enjoying the local delicacies and culture. If you are looking for a job that pushes you to be your very best, that enables you to live in some of Europe’s most desirable coastal locations and to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry, then this is the position for you.
- Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Keep an efficient and accurate record of plans and routines
- Be confident in dealing with Scott Dunn guests
- Provide a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children
- Provide a healthy mid-morning and afternoon snack
- Ensure that the villa and villa playroom is clean and tidy and that the toys and the equipment are put away at the end of the day
- Communicate with the parents at the end of the day regarding their child’s wellbeing
- Babysit approximately twice a week (paid in addition to your weekly wage)
- Work in any of our other resorts or villas if/when required
- Ensure that all paper work is kept up to date
- Meet our guests at the airport in the provided Scott Dunn vehicle and escort them in tandem back to the villa with the guests in their hire car
- Provide appropriate care in the event of any accident occurring this may involve driving the children to an appropriate medical centre
Abilities and expectations
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- A degree of flexibility wherever possible to meet parent’s needs and wishes
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Good self motivation
- Organised and pro-active
- Outgoing and fun
- CACHE level two qualified or equivalent recognised childcare qualification
- Previous experience in a childcare role
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- Strong swimmer
- Available for the whole season – May to September
- UK/EU passport
- UK/ EU bank account
This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure and barring service check (criminal background check).