Assistant Manager - London
Currently undergoing a stunning refurbishment, The Swan brings the beauty of Hyde park next door, inside the pub. Exposed brickwork, beautiful landscapes and a stunning garden filled with plants make the Swan the ideal place to relax whatever the weather. The pub caters for all of its varied customer base, offering a fabulous premium classic pub food menu alongside a superb collection of beers, wines and ales. Numerous private hire area's mean the pub is perfectly designed for meetings and special occasions.Could you be the key to real team spirit?
As our Assistant Manager, you’ll take charge of our bar team and help to create a special atmosphere for customers.
You’ll still be out there on the floor, right at the heart of the action - but you’ll be more than just ‘one of the team’. While the General Manager drives the business, it’s you that manages the day-to-day running of the pub…
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Assistant Manager is a rewarding role which sees you take responsibility for the happiness of customers and morale of staff.
You’ll need to take ownership of problems, and you’ll live by a mantra of ‘always doing the right thing’ – even if it occasionally means bending the rules.
In supporting the General Manager, this is also a great way to learn the business side of running a pub. It’s a chance to develop your skills, and garner the knowledge you need to progress your career even further.
The great thing about Fuller’s is that we hire on the basis of potential, more than previous experience. All we need to know is that you’ve got the right character for the role:
- You’ll be a great communicator
- You’ll have great decision-making skills
- You should be a confident, capable leader
- You’ll need to be organised
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.