Sales Executive - Kingston
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sales Executive - Kingston-Upon-Thames
40 hours per week | £22,000 - £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
SPORTS GENERATION (SG) has an excellent opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to join the sales team. As Sales Executive you will be responsible for supporting the Programme Sales Manager and carrying out regular and essential tasks, which will have a positive impact on the smooth running of the departments. Key role responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for generating new business over the phone from incoming enquiries. The ability to understand our potential clients needs and upsell our programme is essential.
- You will need to be highly organised and analytical, understanding our brand across multiple sites and matching these to the client needs is a must!
- Ensuring invoice queries are dealt with working alongside the Finance Director to ensure resolution and together achieving a realistic debt status for all SG clients
- We want to stand apart with our Service levels. You must have an excellent telephone manner and be willing to go above and beyond to meet a client’s expectations.
- Managing all customer enquiries and actioning accordingly and ensuring booking databases are up-to-date
- Assisting the Programme Sales Manager and Marketing Manager in developing a co-ordinated sales strategy.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with sales leads through local outreach. This will include leafleting, promotional work and building business to business relationships.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with updates to content in WordPress, Mailchimp and social media channels
- Taking initiative and proactively working towards finding better ways to efficiently execute tasks to improve our corporate processes. Representing Sports Generation whilst attending onsite corporate/client events
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Work effectively under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Understand website and online interaction in everyday use
- Strong administration skills
- Good communicator and enjoy being part of a team
- Committed and hardworking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have a valid clean UK driving licence qualifications, experience and training
- A minimum of 2 years experience working within a sales department
This role will suit a sales executive with proven experience in targeted sales looking for a new challenge and who wants to pursue a career in sales with a keen interest in sport and leisure.
- £22,000 - £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- 40 hours per week and based along the river at the head office in Kingston Upon Thames.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A workplace pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme available
Sports Generation work hard on talent development and always look to progress individuals through internal promotion.
This role represents a good opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a dynamic company.
SPORTS GENERATION is a leading, privately-owned company offering high calibre swimming lessons to babies, toddlers and children. Lessons are taught by fully qualified and highly experienced coaches who are passionate about swimming and provide safe, productive sessions, developing strong, skilled and happy swimmers. Sports Generation currently coaches over 2,000 children every week in Central London, West London, Surrey and Hampshire, at prestigious health clubs and luxury private residences.
Apply for Sales Executive - Kingston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly