Nationwide Role (Boston, Lincs - Head Office)
The Coaching Inn Group
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join the award winning Coaching Inn Group.
We are looking for an experienced trainer to join our learning and development team. You will be responsible for the training of team members and managers in group and individual settings.
You will be a people person that is passionate and engaging in order to motivate our teams to drive excellent standards, superior knowledge and great technical skillsets. You will need to be guest and people focused with previous experience of a similar role.
For this newly created position you must:
- Have at least 2 years experience within a training role
- Have experience and passion for the hospitality industry
- Be results driven, with a focus on high standards and be able to self-manage
- Be able to develop and deliver training modules to enhance employee performance
- Be able to drive engagement and brand awareness
- Have amazing coaching and organisational skills
- Have strong communication skills to interact with learning and development team as well as key stakeholders in the business
This is a field based role with locations stretching from North Yorkshire, down to Berkshire and across into Wales. It will include driving and nights away from home. Your day to day working will be in fantastic Coaching Inns around the country. General working week will be 5 days through Monday to Friday, but occasional weekends will be required.
In return we offer a fabulous package and great company benefits, including:
- Up to £35k salary dependant on experience
- Company car
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Health insurance and Life insurance
- 30 days holiday
- Annual health and well being grant
- Company discount scheme on food and accommodation
To apply for this role, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.