Chef - Bishop's Stortford
Full Time Chef
Are you looking to work as a Chef within a great team, serving a classic pub menu, within a Company who trains and develops their kitchen Chefs? Great! We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Chef to work within our busy kitchen team.
Why Baroosh Stortford?
Baroosh is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer our Chefs:-
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
Key Responsibilities of our desired Chef:
- Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per Company specification to ensure our guests return again and again
- Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business and completion of Company paperwork with regards to such standards
- Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
- Maintaining and clean and safe kitchen environment
The right Chef will have a positive hands on approach, good communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Previous experience of working within a busy kitchen is essential however further training and development will be given in house and also in our Development Kitchen in Hertford. You will need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
Interested, Great! Get in touch