Team Member - Ringwood
Team Member - Boston Tea Party
Working here at Ringwood you can be at the heart of the community. Being part of our tight knit team that are on first name terms with so many of our regulars makes us a real neighbourhood cafe. We love our team to be hands on and get involved in so much that goes on locally.
We're looking for Team Members to join our team in Ringwood.
Our people work at BTP because they share our values of empathy, fairness, curiosity, determination, resourcefulness, positivity & humour.
As a Team Member you will need to demonstrate these values daily by being flexible & working where the café needs you most in order to deliver the best experience for our customers, as well as great day at work for your team.
Our Team Members master a variety of roles within the café; whether taking orders, making or delivering our amazing food to our customers, producing & running our range of delicious drinks or ensuring our teams have the kit they need.
Our cafés are brilliant places to be in. We deliver phenomenal coffee and teas and incredible ethically sourced food, but what really makes us ‘us’, is our people.
We want you to feel valued and we provide great training, so you’ll be learning constantly and if you want to progress you’ll know how.
This is a great opportunity to get stuck in and learn loads of skills with a company that never tires of trying to improve how we do things for our teams, customers and the communities which we are part of. After all our purpose is Making Things Better.
What you will get when you work for BTP
- Fair pay & pay progression linked to your training, skill & contribution
- Offering more ‘salaried’ positions to support #properjob
- Paid breaks
- Free staff food
- 25% staff discount
- Free hot drinks
- No split shifts
- Sociable hours
- Observation led training programme that encourages cross/multi-skilling
- Leadership development for current and potential managers Internationally recognised Specialty Coffee Association qualifications
Progression and a future
- At least 75% of all senior positions, including HQ, are filled by our internal talent
- A place where you are accepted for who you are • A fun and vibrant environment
- An opportunity to give back to your community