Cleaner - Troon, Ayrshire
Dundonald Links Cleaner - Troon, Ayrshire
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to work in a friendly and welcoming environment? Here is what we require:
- Someone who takes pride in their work and is highly motivated
- A person who is hard working & conscientious
- Someone with a keen eye for attention to detail
- A person who can listen effectively, follow instructions and be trustworthy & discreet
- Can work as part of a team however use their own initiative
- A person with a can- do and flexible attitude to their work
- A confident and outgoing personality
- Someone who is flexible with their working hours
- A current UK driving license is preferable
If you have answered yes to all the above requirements and would like the opportunity to work within The Club, please read on as the following is what Dundonald Links can offer you as a prospective employee.
- A competitive rate of pay
- High-quality uniforms
- Complimentary staff meals
- End of year gratuity scheme paid out at Christmas
- Staff Golf
- Fantastic Staff discount in the Spa and golf shop
- A safe and friendly working environment
- Memories that will last a lifetime
The Cleaner will be responsible for ensuring that all areas of Dundonald Links are maintained in accordance with company standards.
If this position is of interest to you, please send us your CV by clicking the apply button below.